- SHRIMP IIe Movie - (Geoscience Australia)
- Interesting Facts about the SHRIMP (GA) (3.4 MB)
- CSIRO Thermochronology and Triple Dating Page (including publication list)
- SQUID-2: Greater power and Flexibility in SHRIMPII data processing (216kB)
- Berkley Geochronology Centre Squid page.
Alphachron Papers and Publications
- Low Temperature Thermochronology: Techniques, Interpretation and Application. Reiners and Ehlers (editors) 2007. Summary page, contents and link to purchase.
- Application of X-Ray Micro-Computed Tomography in (U-TH)/He Thermochronometry (CSIRO) - Brent McInnes, Noreen Evans, Peter Austin, Andrew Squelch, Brad McDonald & QianhongWu (620kB) Here
- Double Dating of Zircon via SHRIMP U/Pb and (U-Th)/He Methods - MCINNES, EVANS, MCDONALD AND J. JAKIMOWICZ (15kB)
- "Hot zircons" from the Merlin kimberlite field, Northern Territory, Australia - McInnes, Evans, McDonald and Jakimowicz (37kB)
- Application of Thermochronology to the Development of Hydrothermal Ore Deposits. McInnes, Evans, Fu and Garwin, 2005.
- List of CSIRO Thermochonology and Double Dating Papers.
- List of Thermochronology papers from the University of Goettingen website.
- List of thermochronology publications by Ken Farley Here.
ASI produces a desk calendar with the mass defect and relative abundance data, and 12 pictures of Australian scenery. To request a copy, or to be put on the mailing list for the next year's calendar, send us an email.
Didn't find what you needed?
Click here to request information
- SHRIMP Development. Commercialisation of University Research - A Two-Sided Coin
- John de Laeter Centre for Mass Spectrometry, Curtin University SHRIMP Website
- J.C. Roddick Ion Microprobe Laboratory, Ottawa, Canada (SHRIMP II)
- All-Russian Research Geological Institute (St Petersburg) (SHRIMP II/MC) Website
- Isotope Geochemistry Laboratory, Hiroshima University (SHRIMP II) Website
- Geoscience Australia Geochronology Group (SHRIMP II, 2007) Website
- National Institute for Polar Research, Tokyo (Shrimp II) Website
- University of Sao Paulo, Brazil (SHRIMP II/MC, 2006) Website
- Korea Basic Science Institute SHRIMP IIe/MC Here and Website
- University of Granada SHRIMP (Macarena)
- Geological Survey of Japan (AIST) Website
AlphachronTM and RESOchron
- FT2010 - The 12th International Conference on Thermochronometry, Glasgow, Scotland.
- University of Colorado Thermochronology Group
- Arizona State University Thermochronology Group